Improvements to Comments

Hey guys!

Today I made comment in the early afternoon. Now I'm improved it. I did add a positive, thoughtful, helpful comment. But I thought I should add some more detail on my thoughtful and helpful parts of the comment. It was clear and understandable, but it needed a tad more detail. I thought I needed more detail because I noticed it didn't have the reason why. The reason was the detail I needed. What I learned is that sometimes things need more detail to make it more clear. We picked a buddy (I had Emelio). Then we commented on their blog. I SMRF-ed (Stands for Stop, Make a copy, Rename, File) a Google Drawing. . I also added questions because it didn't have some. I also tweaked mistakes that don't exactly make sense. I was happy with both the orginal comment and the improved one. But the improved comment I was happier with because it explains I lot more. It was a pretty easy thing to do for me. I finished with more than enough time to blog this. So here it is.

The comment at the top is the original comment and the bottom is the improved comment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Persuasive writing

The first week of Technology