Maths - Budgeting on a NZ journey [ Full ]

Hey there. 

If you know the previous post I made a quick peek of a slide, now it's the whole one. So what I had to do is complete tasks in each slides using a $500 budget a day (quite a lot compared to totals of activities). We combine the total of our cost of the trip, choose our car/camper-van rental, choose our hotels (however, camper-van rental mean s you have to go on camping sites or else you can go to a hotel).

I learned that it needs a lot of effort. I don't find any challenges, but I found a slide very time-consuming. It's the slide that involves a calculator if really needed, all rides from one to another. It also made it hard for slides for each "mini trip" of the total, since it's around the beginning. My favourite slides are all the activities in Rotorua, because they look enjoyable in my perceptive view. Here's the slideshow of budgeting.


Please feel free to comment. Blog you later. 😀😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Don't come in yet, we're shooting!

Persuasive writing