Learning Journey 2018

Welcome back to 2018 guys!

Today is a new fresh day of cybersmart. What we've been doing is creating a DLO (Digital Learning Object) to demand people reading them what you do to keep your device and yourself safe. We can use videos, slide animations, google drawings and more. We had to make the DLO message clever and easy to understand. We had to think of a topic to create about in the Kawa of Care document. Most chose keeping passwords safe. Also we had to make the images ourselves, it is a little trickier than getting images online but we don't want to create copyright. We had to finish this quite quickly, or we'll have to finish it in our time. Here's a little image of me to introduce myself.
Now, here's my DLO I made.






Comments

  1. Hi there Karl It's me Calai I really liked how you made a poster of you showing not to share your password. It made me think of when I did the same thing but I done how to keep your chore book safe. When other people see this poster it will make them realise not to share there password.If you want to go on my blog it is http://wpscalair.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your positive thoughtful comment Calai, when you were talking about what you were thinking I know what time you're talking about. If you have any suggestions to make my poster better, can you let know about it?

    Blog you later. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't come in yet, we're shooting!

...

Maths Fun - Junior Playground Model