Visual art, yep.

 Hey guys!

So over the past few weeks, we have been making an abstract picture of an endemic animal for our art exhibition. And oh, you might ask, what endemic means? Endemic means that either a plant or animal is from a certain place, and is restricted in that place. And not anywhere else. Anyway, let's start with the process of the visual art. 

Here are the materials you need :
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brushes 
- A thick piece of paper
- Pencil
- Pen
- Art book
- Our device (chromebooks in this blog.)

1.The first thing we did was listing animals in our device, and more animals... 

2. Then we chose an animal (Mine is a bluegill bully, the animal type is an eel)

3. Find 4 photos of your animal. 

4. Choose one of the 4 photos for the 4th step and well, there you go! The decision-making steps are over. :D

5. And this is where the drawing and painting begins. We sketch some some pictures of our creature. 

6.Choose one of your drawings (maybe decision-making is not over yet.).

7. Prime the paper with white paint (coat the paper with the white paint).

8. Get a picture on a new Google drawing. You might notice on other blogs, they might say they had to try to copy their picture, on their art books.

9. Trace it with a scribble. Delete the photo.

10. Then mine got printed!

11. Repeat the step in step 9, but with a pen in the printed paper.

12. The fun part! We paint the animal.

13. Finish off the painting by disguising mistakes.

There you go! You're done! Maybe.


I like when we painted the animal, of course. But I had to paint over the paint outlines because we are supposed to have no outlines. If you know what I mean.

One thing I would change is that we could touch up our background with paintings relevant to the environment the animal lives in. Despite that, I love doing visual art.








Comments

  1. Hi Karl it's me Emelio I really like how you wrote what endemic means and because u wrote what it means now I know what endemic means.I also liked how you wrote your step by step about your eel.
    Come and check out my blog at http://wpsemeliot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emelio. Blog u l8er (later).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Rua and I am a student in room Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like the colours on
    your fish art. It made me think of when I did my fish art and I used bright colours . Have you thought about adding more information about the fish. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://http://wpsruat.blogspot.com/ blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...

Persuasive writing

The first week of Technology