The second week of Technology

Hello there!

In the previous blog post, it was in my class and we had materials and build something get a marble in level of the table and as far away from the table as you can. In this one, I will talk about the second week. It was about circuits, and electricity. I'll tell you what I did, and it didn't go very well...

My class first went in a circle with Mr Riceman (Manukau's teacher). He asked us about what electricity reminds us of. You don't really need to know about it. So let's jump into the circuit activity;

I had an LED light, a LED battery, and a card. Then I took some paper clips, and things called ' split pins'. And it's pretty much what it is, you can split it in two so it's longer. I tried making a circuit with paper clips and split pins, but it didn't work. I tried harder and harder and kept questioning myself, 'Why is this not working?'. I looked around, and the circuits were amazing, there were even switches. But then I was also frustrated. My friend, Nikhil, was also frustated (Too bad I was more frustrated). I told you it didn't go very well. Enough of that, here are some photos.

My friend is frustrated! >:(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Don't come in yet, we're shooting!

Persuasive writing