Technology Challenge

Hello guys! It's Term 4 now.

... last term we faced a challenge, the aim of challenge was to make a 'car'  in a group, out of these materials:
  • An empty bottle of milk
  • One skewer
  • 4 straws (2 big, 2 small)
  • And 4 bottle caps
... also you can use drills, tape, hot glue and scissors, then see which car travelled the longest when let go on a ramp. Me, Ishaan, Tyson, and Nikhil were a group. At first, it was hard to agree on how to make the car. I had a brilliant idea, it's only little. But I thought that it was a great idea. So I told my other team members. They said it was a GREAT idea, I was happy. So we stick the straw with duck tape, it was Mr R's (My teacher) one, someone told us to ask Mr R but my other team members didn't agree. So I followed along with them. Then Mr R came along and told us to ask him first, 'I told you guys!' said the person who told us earlier. Ishaan made a final decision of putting two wheels close together, it was hard for him to get Nikhil to listen so I talked to him instead. He put the two wheels together, instead of close to each other. Me and Ishaan both regretted of the mistake Nikhil. At end, we didn't travelled one of the longest distances, instead, it was one of shortest! I was so disappointed. I don't what to do next. But here's our car.

Our car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Persuasive writing

The first week of Technology