Writing Tumble

Hi guys!

Welcome to writing, my favourite subject! At the first week of this term, I wrote 2 descriptions and 1 story in a slideshow. We call it a writing tumble. In this writing tumble we basically describe the picture on the page. There are 5 pictures to write about. But you only have to write at least 3. You could pick a picture of your own but I don't think Waitemata did it. I didn't. Also they have titles. So to make a good writing and I try to do the most, make sure the writing is relevant. My favourite writing is the story because for me, writing stories isn't hard. My favourite writing is 'Invertebrate Calamity' because it's a story. I like writing stories.

...So my bet next time is to make it more it relevant to nature. The punctuation seems good to me and I organised it into paragraphs though. But otherwise it's really good. I have my other two writings, which are descriptions, the one called 'Mind on ruins' is my 2nd favourite, I tweaked a little bit. Also the title sounds weird to me, but I'm fine with it. I think I just need to get more ideas. Anyway here's my writing tumble.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Don't come in yet, we're shooting!

Maths Fun - Junior Playground Model