Cybersmart Activity - Netiquette

Hey there, you visiting my blog.

On the Thursday of 21st September we had a cybersmart activity. The cybersmart activity was about netiquette. Also known as digital-etiquette, netiquette mentions the same definition for etiquette but online. Netiquette also has something to do with informal and formal language. We used a MindMup to identify things for what are formal and informal, good and bad online. Here is a small presentation that shows about netiquette.

Link : here 

Challenges : My challenges were finding what netiquette really meant, and I had no clue. That was the only challenges I've got.

Evaluation : I think it might be useful for commenting because formal might help the audience understand it. Netiquette might the word of cybersmart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

The first week of Technology

Persuasive writing