My poem about my camp trip

Hey there, blogging world.

In the last blog post was everything I've done at camp. This my poem about camp, I wrote before it happened, as you see in the title. I've chosen to write this because I have never experienced a camp before in a school. The information about camp is in the previous post but the poem is a rhyming poem. Here is my poem about camp.

Difficulties / challenges : Colouring the poem was my hardest bet, because there wasn't much colouring pencil to get. The other one is drawing humans especially the one on the furthest left hand side. It's really squeezed and the gloves are also hard to draw.
Reflection : Overall I like making these kind of poems so I can get better at identifying words that rhyme with one another.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Persuasive writing

The first week of Technology