Magical World of Crazy Science

Hello there.

On the the Monday of the 11 Sept there was a crazy science show of satisfaction and time-consuming fun. A show of chemistry and physics. It was an hour of fascination! It was presented by Richard and Robyn who come from Australia. What I learned is that a strip paper blown by air from humans flicks up because of air pressure. Also I learned the word, 'polymer', it means to turn liquid to solid, such as a substance found in nappies (That's why nappies absorb water or other type of liquid). Any other structure of polymer can do other strange things, such as rubber being stretched as long as possible, it would not rip, instead, it will dash in a direction and might hurt one of your fingers. The most fascinating thing was that bubbles have a thickness of a millionth of a millimetre, which is much thinner than a flu virus, it is the most thinnest object that can be seen by a naked eye in the whole world. The reason you can see rainbow colours in bubbles is because there are two layers, making it refract and reflect. My favourite things were the colours unfixing, the earth-like balloon blow by a big pistol-like hair-dryer, taking the balloon right almost reaching the ceiling. And also the other thing I was fascinated about was making a bubble just using a chain of metal coloured beads. That is the biggest bubble I have ever seen in my whole lifetime, I think I wouldn't experience another bubble like that big again. Here is a video and photo of the Magical World of crazy Science. Behold, the Nexus Science Show.


Reflection :  Overall want to see more of it but have more subjects such as astronomy, biochemistry ( Study of chemicals in body ) because it is so fascinating I want to see more of it.

Wonders: I have a couple of wonders about physics and chemistry, like where the rare chemical elements come from, how the first working rocket was different by rockets today ( expect they had film ). How polymers react to other polymers. Or why the direction of gravity on Earth is down or why rockets are powerful enough to escape from Earth's gravity. I'm wondering all this because when I grow up, I might want to be a physicist. And to make me understand more about chemistry.

Thanks for checking this post.

Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

The first week of Technology

Persuasive writing