Minecraft Characters Using Google Sheets.

Hi everyone.

Today this post is going to be about some Minecraft Characters I made using Google Sheets, I am blogging this because I thought Google Sheets were just useful to work on. I had to learn how to use Google Sheets differently from what i was use to as i was creating a picture to make it fun. I was doing because it was for maths. To show how to make check this link here. The challenge was the 2nd character  in Google Sheets I was making. So I had the search engine to help get an image of it. I made two characters, a Steve with red eyes and a group of coloured slimes. Here are the characters I made in Google sheets.

Reflection : Overall I want to make more characters.

Blog you later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...

Persuasive writing

The first week of Technology